The North Fayette Township Volunteer Fire Department was founded in 1971 and continues to serve as an all hazards fire, rescue and emergency medical response organization. However, with passing year our equipment, apparatus and many costly items need to be replaced or updated to help us better achieve our goals of protecting the citizens and visitors to North Fayette Township.
We are a 100% non-profit and completely volunteer organization. We rely and operate on the financial assistance of North Fayette Township, generous donations from our residents, local businesses, and grant awards from the State & Federal government. When you selflessly donate, you support the following:
- Training Cost for our dedicated volunteer members
- Fire Suppression & Rescue Equipment
- Truck & Equipment maintenance
- Fire Prevention & Public Safety Education
- Daily operating expenses like Building and Vehicle Insurance, Building Repairs and updates, and related operating expenses
We are a 501(c)4 IRC 170 (C)(1), which means that your donations are 100% tax deductible and is vitally important in helping us continue to protect you and your loved ones.